The other day I was given the daunting task of creating a few power point presentations at work. Using power point is something I haven’t done since 2007 and it really took me a while to get going.
The particular presentation I was creating was very image intensive. In-fact, every slide aside from the title slide, was based around a different image. I started creating a slide, adding the picture, and repeating. This got old fast, and was going to take a ton of time.
After creating the first presentation, I decided there had to be a better way. So I did what every man hates to do, and read the user guide. Apparently it is really simple to do.
- Create a new slideshow
- Select “Insert” in the top menu bar.
- Once the insert menu is selected, highlight “Pictures” the select “New Photo Album”
- You will see a lot of stuff in this menu, but we are concerned with one thing, selecting our pictures. So now select “Select from file/disc”
- Select the images and then click “Create”
- Enjoy your newly completed slideshow!
It sounds more complicated than it is, but this will hopefully save somebody a lot of time.